I participated in Erin's 6.0 Challenge from January to April reading 10 books that fit into specific categories. It was fun and I look forward to the next challenge.
1. What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast: by Laura Vanderkam - 3 stars.
2. Grandma Gatewood's Walk: The Inspiring Story of the Woman Who Saved the Appalachian
Trail by Ben Montgomery - 4 stars. (Library-Overdrive)
3. Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel - 4.5 stars. This was the book my husband and I
picked to read together this month. (Own-Hardcover)
4. Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur - 3 stars. This was a short book of poetry. (Library-Overdrive)
5. One Plus One by Jo Jo Moyes - 3.5 stars. (Own-Paperback)
6. I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou - 3.5 stars. (Library-Overdrive)
7. Sons and Daughters of Ease and Plenty by Ramona Ausubel - 3 stars. (Library-Overdrive)
8. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee - 4.5 stars. (Library-Overdrive)
9. It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover - 3.5 stars. (Library-Paperback)