Sunday, July 30, 2017

Six of My Summer Favorites

Summer seems to be in full swing here in Rhode Island.  It hasn't been an extremely hot summer and with the month of August approaching we are hoping for many more beach days.  I'm sharing a few of my Summer Favorites with you.  These are items that I found extremely helpful and consistently excellent.  Hope you enjoy and maybe find something that you can add to your favorites!!


Lands' End Women's Slender Tunic Suit - I have been wearing this style of suit for several years.  I like it because it is durable, comfortable and truly slenderizing.  I need full coverage and like to feel that I'm good to go (no accidents!) in the water.  This suit checks all the boxes.  I really needed a new suit this season and I waited for the Lands' End 50% off sale (usually early spring) and bought two suits for the price of one.  This is not a cheap suit but lasts and holds up to sun, ocean, sand, and sunscreen.


This set of 3 mesh travel pouches have come in handy this year at the beach.  I use the small one for my phone, middle for my sunscreens/bug spray and large for an extra change of clothes.  




Last summer I tried out several different sunscreens.  Sun Bum 30 SPF was by far the best.  It goes on very smooth, not greasy, great scent and tube lasts.  You can find this at Target or Amazon.




Love this hat!  It is a women's REI co-op sun hat.  I am not a baseball hat fan and this hat is very comfortable, stays on (even without a strap) and provides very good sun coverage.   Unfortunately it is not longer in stock.  REI has tons of ladies sun hats though that you can check out at the link below.  




La Croix Coconut Sparkling Water is my preferred beach beverage.  There are a ton of different flavors.  Find your favorite!  



There is still a whole month (and some) to dive into some Summer Reads!  Here is a list of some beachy favorites  (can all be found at amazon.com)



No comments:

Post a Comment