Wednesday, December 13, 2017

What I Read November 2017

November Reads 2017
This month I read a great bunch of books!  There was not a bad one in the bunch.  
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Small Great Things by Jody Picoult
⭐⭐⭐⭐Still Alice by Lisa Genova
⭐⭐⭐⭐The Four Tendencies by Gretchen Rubin
⭐⭐⭐Midnight at the Bright Ideas Bookstore by Matthew Sullivan
⭐⭐⭐1/2 Castle of Water by Dane Huckelbridge
⭐⭐⭐1/2 The Book of Polly by Kathy Hepinstall
⭐⭐⭐Northanger Abbey by Jane Austin
⭐⭐⭐The Stranger in the Woods by Michael Finkel
⭐⭐⭐The Housekeeper and the Professor by Yoko Ogawa





Linking up with Steph and Jana for Show Us Your Books!  Every month bookworms share their latest reads and recommendations. 


2 comments:

  1. Small Great Things was a fantastic book and one that really everyone needs to read. Midnight at the Bright Ideas Bookstore is already on my TBR. I actually think I had for a bit but returned it to the library unread. Sometimes you just run out of time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have Small Great Things on my shelf to read. Since October 2016 LOL.

    ReplyDelete