Wednesday, February 28, 2018

8 Books I've Read and Recommend For ....


New Series:  Books I Recommend For....

THE MAN IN YOUR LIFE

These are all books I have read and would recommend.  
My Husband and I have been reading one book a month together for about a year.  These are all books that we have read together and enjoyed enough to recommend.  **The only book we disagree on is Ready Player One.  I liked it 👍 he didn't👎.  
Anxiously awaiting the movie coming soon!


1.  Lincoln in the Bardo - very different writing style, historical fiction, great on audio!
2.  Beartown - not just for hockey lovers, weaves many characters manageably, has a sequel
3.  The Martian - suspenceful, main character you can root for, space/science themed
4.  Ready Player One - futuristic, zero to hero, peppered with 80's video game nostalgia
5.  Peace Like A River - sticking together, evading the law, midwestern feel
6.  Before the Fall - mystery, plane crash, survivors?
7.  Station Eleven - dystopian, relationships, survival of the fittest 
8.  The Road - dark, end of the world, father/son


No comments:

Post a Comment