Tuesday, May 8, 2018

What I Read: April 2018



I read some great books in April.  I was in Florida for two weeks with my parents and it allowed for a lot of reading (and listening) time.  My favorite would have to be Underground Railroad.  It was so well written.  I also enjoyed The Hating Game (light, by the pool book), Woman Last Seen in Her Thirties (I enjoy Camille Pagan's writing style and characters) and The Other Einstein.  Dark Matter freaked me out a little and I definitely will re-read it at some point.  

Currently Reading:  Trying to pick!


9 comments:

  1. I loved The Underground Railroad. Such a good, creative book although I am concerned that some people might think that's what the Underground Railroad *actually* was

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malala's book was so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dark Matter was such a strange, weird and delightful book. Most of the time I felt somewhat confused but also a good confused. I need to read Underground Railroad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loved The Hating Game and Dark Matter! so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read Pagan. I might try that one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Happier at Home, and I'm curious about Dark Matter.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved The Hating Game so much. Dark Matter was also great. Happier at Home is the only Gretchen Rubin book I haven't read yet so it is on my radar for when I'm in the mood for non-fiction. I liked Finding Audrey too! I am Malala is sitting on my bookshelf at home so I will read it sometime soon.

    So great to be able to read by the pool etc! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woman Last Seen in Her Thirties sounds like a good summer read for me. I think I'll definitely check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to read so many of these books! I have the Hating Game from the library right now and can't wait to dive in. It sounds so funny! :) Reading during travel/vacation is the best! :) XO - Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete