Saturday, March 16, 2019


WHAT I READ JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2019


Linking up with Steph and Jana for the February 2019 Show Us Your Books.  I love participating in this monthly link up because there are so many great readers and suggestions of books to add to my TBR.  For 2019, I will be posting every other month including two months in my link up.  

These are the books I read over the past two months.  I am participating in Erin's Challenge (8 of the books here are from the challenge picks) working on finishing my 9th book.


There were many favorites:

  • Harry's Trees - my first 5 star read of 2019 by John Cohen
  • American Marriage by Tayari Jones
  • Forever is the Worst Long Time by Camille Pagan
  • Dopesick by Beth Macy

  Thanks for stopping by and let me know if you have had any 5 star reads of 2019.

  Pam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment