Tuesday, July 10, 2018

May and June Reads (A Bit Overdue)

Today I am sharing my book reads from May and June.  Overall two very good months for reading.  I was on vacation the second week of June.  I was able to read two books taking place in Bermuda while vacationing there.  I continue to keep up with my Goodreads Reading Challenge (67 out of 100) and will also be participating in Erin's 9.0 Challenge from July 1st to Oct. 31st).  

Joining Jana and Steph For Show Us Your Books:  


MAY
Best of the Month:  A Mother's Reckoning, Salt to the Sea

JUNE
Best of the Month:  Tell Me More, Wildflower, Great Alone 

Erin's 9.0 Challenge Books




8 comments:

  1. I love that you read two Bermuda books while there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have VERY strong feelings about Sue Klebold's book. None of them are exactly nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you had an awesome few months!!! I loved Sisters First!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salt To The Sea is still one of my favorite books! And my aunt got me Sisters First after my twins were born and I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you read some awesome books. I still want to read Dear Martin, Hunger, Salt to the Sea, and Wildflower. I - or my sister - own most of these though so it WILL happen.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. What did you think about Raising Grateful Kids in an Entitled World? This book often comes up in conversations at work (I work in a school).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an ok read. I just finished How to Raise an Adult: Breakfree of the Overparenting Trap and prepare your Kid for Success was much better.

      Delete