Tuesday, August 14, 2018

What's New with You? AUGUST 2018





I thought it would be fun to link up with Kristen @ See You In A Porridge for What's New With You? on the 1st Thursday of every month.

Reading:   I am pretty well on target with my Goodreads Challenge (75/100) and also trying to get up to speed with Erin's 9.0 Challenge (have read 3). Currently reading:


Also loving my BookBeaus

Watching:  I have been trying to keep the television off (especially the news) but we do tune in for Big Brother (three times a week which seems like alot)  Mindless fun!


Beaching It:   In the summer I go to the beach at least twice a week.  Here are some of my recent pictures of heaven on earth ;)



Seaglassing:  I have been seaglassing for about 10 years.  I love the adventure of not knowing what you may find.  Here are some of my recent finds.



Photographing Flowers:




Working:  Things will start to get busy around the end of August.  I have two planners ready to go and am getting some new business cards made up at Vistaprint.  I am an educational advocate and support families as they are going through the special education process with their child/children.  This will be my third year doing the work as my own small business.  Cheers to back to school time!!

I'll end this long post with a few quotes I've saved over the past month:






No comments:

Post a Comment