Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Celebrating 80 years of MOM

I had a fun time planning a simple birthday party for my mom, who turned 80 on June 3rd.  I picked her favorite restaurant The Old Grist Mill Restaurant in Seekonk Mass.  We didn't tell her too much but did tell her we were going out to dinner on the day of her birthday.  Several months prior my aunt and cousin in Colorado said they were making plans to come.  We decided to keep that a secret.  It was a beautiful day and she really enjoyed the party.  She especially loved that everyone was there.  All 13 of us.  Her two children, their spouses, her four grandchildren +1 grandson's girlfriend, her sister, niece and husband.  She had baked stuffed shrimp (which was yummy as I had it too) and
Jo Jo's cupcakes for dessert.  It was a wonderful day!!

Here are some pictures of the day:











No comments:

Post a Comment