Tuesday, October 9, 2018

What I've Been Reading: September 2018


It is the most wonderful time of the year and the month!!!
Show Us Your Books Day.  I'm linking up with Steph and Jana on their 4 year Anniversary of SUYB!!! I enjoy this link up and the great community of readers who share what they read and what they are currently reading.  Can you say TBR explosion!?

All the books I read in September were 3⭐⭐⭐ except for the non-fiction title What School Could be by Ted Dintersmith ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Nothing stood out - nothing was terrible


What's Up Next:  In a Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware
Happiness:  The Crooked Little Road to Semi-Ever After by Heather Harpham
(Those are my last two titles in Erin's 9.0 Challenge - will I complete it????)

Goodreads Goal (100) - I'm at 97 books




7 comments:

  1. We Are Okay and Home Fire are on my TBR but I probably won't get to them until after October since I'm on a thriller kick right now. Sorry there were no stand outs for you last month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought Squeezed did an outstanding job of describing the plight of middle class, even if some of the time she could have picked better people to highlight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you didn't really LOVE anything. I do want to read Class Mom at some point. I hope you enjoy In a Dark Dark Wood.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sourdough is on my list as as is Home Fire!! Yay 100 books (soon)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes I wonder if it's better to hate something than meh something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear nothing rocked your world this month. I was in the same boat to a certain degree. I liked what I read (the whole 2 books) but wasn't wowed either. I need to be wowed! LOL! I am a huge Sherlock/Watson fan and I wasn't impressed by a Study in Charlotte and heard book 2 was worse. Bummed because I thought the premise was good but the execution was so-so.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, I'm at 86 out of 100 on my Goodreads challenge and thought that was good! ;)

    ReplyDelete