Tuesday, December 10, 2019

What I Read in November 2019

What I Read in November 2019
Linking up with Jana and Steph for Show Us Your Books.  The Best Monthly Book Link-Up on the Internet and in the World.  

November was a good reading month.  I enjoyed almost all of the books I read/listened to.  My favorites were Wild Game, A Fighting Chance and Winter in Paradise.  I attended an event for the release of Elin Hilderbrand's new book What Happens in Paradise.  See a pic from the event below.  It was fun!

The only book that I did not care for was That's What Frenemies are For.  Currently reading Where the Crawdad's Sing.  

5 comments:

  1. The Kite Runner was so so so good. And hooray for Elizabeth Warren! She's not perfect but she is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jana, Kite Runner was so well written. Nope no ones perfect but I learned alot about Elizabeth I didn't know.

      Delete
  2. Nice reading month! And I love author events. :)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm lucky that there are always lots in my area!

      Delete
  3. I loved Where the Crawdads Sing, but one of my co-workers hated it... I think I read the Kite Runner a while ago.

    ReplyDelete