Tuesday, April 14, 2020

March Reads 2020 (and April so far....)



March Reads 2020 - April 2020 (so far...)

The best monthly book link up on the internet!!

Reading has been interesting lately.  Finished up Erin's Challenge April 1st.  Many good reads.  March favorites were Ordinary Grace, Hum if You Don't Know the Words and
 Dear Edward.

April is shaping up albeit slowly.  I feel a little off my reading curve right now.  Ask Again, Yes and What Happens in Paradise are favorites so far.  I really enjoyed WHIP.  It was a true escape read and the setting of St. John didn't hurt ;)   Can't wait for Trouble in Paradise this Fall.  

Currently reading When We Believed in Mermaids (highly recommended by Steph and Jana.  Just started listening to The Dreams From My Father:  A Story of Race and Inheritance. 




15 comments:

  1. I really liked No Exit. I've read both Paradise books and will read the 3rd when it comes out. It's fluff, but good fluff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The books are perfect reads for the times were are living right now. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm curious about Open Book, and I want to read You've Been Volunteered because I liked Class Mom.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might be in the minority but Open Book was ok. It dragged in alot of places. Just wanted it to be over. You've been Volunteered was o.k. as well. Sorry to be a bummer. Pam :)

      Delete
  3. You read some great books this month! I enjoyed No Exit and Ask Again Yes. I liked Class Mom better than You've Been Volunteered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I totally agree about You've Been Volunteered. It was funnier the first time around (Class Mom).

      Delete
  4. I liked the setting of WHIP too; probably because I spent one day on St. John on our honeymoon and have always wanted to go back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elin keeps sending beautiful videos on instagram. She is on extended visit there and is editing Trouble in Paradise. :)

      Delete
  5. when we believed in mermaids is so good! hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ask Again Yes is excellent. I hope you like When We Believed in Mermaids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are one amazing speed-reading woman, and I appreciate your loyalty to BCBE. Ordinary Grace is one that was unknown to me until others started picking it for the challenge. I need to have a look at that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Erin, read Ordinary Grace. Was lucky to meet him last summer when he was on book tour for This Tender Land (which I need to read) but Ordinary Grace was quite a book. :)

      Delete
  8. I think the majority of people are off our reading curves right now.

    I hope you love Mermaids!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good list :) I'm waiting for Ask Again, Yes from the library. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ordinary Grace is on my TBR; hoping to get to it soon! I keep hearing about Dear Edward and need to add it to my list too! I loved Hum if You Don't Know the Words as well as The Color of Water!

    Here are my March reads, if interested!
    https://elle-alice.blogspot.com/2020/03/march-book-reviews.html

    ReplyDelete