Thursday, June 11, 2020

Panda Pages April/May 2020



Linking up with Jana and Steph as always...

During the quarantine I felt like I was on a reading roller coaster, some weeks reading a lot; others reading very little.  Glad to be heading into June with summer reads and Erin's Reading Challenge 13.0 coming up in July.  I have enjoyed buying books at local independent book stores and this week my book club had our first social distancing meet up and it was fun.  We swapped books, made resin coasters with flowers and sea glass and shared little goodies with each other.  

Favorites from my reads were:  Long Way Down, Valentine, Summer of 69, and Save me the Plums 4 stars, everything else 3 stars except My Very 90's Romance 2 stars.  

Currently I am reading Maybe You Should Talk to Someone and Red at the Bone.  



Happy Reading!!


1 comment:

  1. I think someone else had recommended Valentine too :) Maybe You Should Talk to Someone looks amusing to me. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your month!

    ReplyDelete