Tuesday, October 12, 2021

What I Read SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2021

                

 Hello Books Friends. 

This is my first post in over a year.  Had to join in on Show Us Your Books Anniversary!! with JANA and STEPH  It is a fun monthly link up to share what you have read that month with other readers.  


My Reading has been pretty steady over the past year.  There have been times when I've read a lot (while I had covid (while vaccinated).   Other times have been slower.  Audiobooks have been my friend this year and I'm not mad about it.  


Favorites - Purple Hibiscus, Where the Forest Meets the Stars, Know My Name

Currently Reading - Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe & Night Circus

 HAPPY READING!!




3 comments:

  1. I do want to eventually read Know My Name!

    Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us Pam! Some good reads up there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read Crying in H Mart! I'm waiting for it from the library.

    ReplyDelete