Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Catching up to do...

 
 
Happy New Year!! Book Friends
It's 2022!! 
 
 

Joining up with Jana Says and Life According to Steph to share my monthly reads.
This is the best way to get great book recommendations and sky high TBRs!
I have been reading some great books lately.  Many of the January books are from
Erin's Challenge 16.0.   My husband and I enjoy doing the challenge together.
 
First I am posting my Best of 2021 Books!   2021 turned out to be a good reading year.  I finished 89 books which is a normal reading year for me.  Do you have a favorite from this list?
 
 
 

 
 
January kicked off the year with most of the books being from Erin's Challenge 16.0.  I didn't have a favorite per se this month, but  I am intrigued and look foward to reading the sequel to There, There in 2022.  Any books here you have read and enjoyed?  Let me know. 
 


 


I had my first 5 star read in early February - These Silent Woods by Kimi Cunningham Grant
 
Book Cover

Currently Reading:  Outlander by Diana Gabaldon, Golden Girl by Elin Hilderbrand, and Doing Life with Your Adult Children: Keep Your Mouth Shut and the Welcome Mat Out by Jim Burns


8 comments:

  1. I really liked These Silent Woods.

    Wintering looks interesting!

    I don't think I knew your husband did the challenge with you. That's cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wintering was not what I thought going in but overall a nice, slow, winter read. My husband loves doing the challenge. It has really made him step outside he usual reads.

      Delete
  2. I really liked Travels With Charley. It was surprisingly relatable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed it. My dad read it to (he is 90) and absolutely loved it!

      Delete
  3. Nice reading month! I own and hope to read (very soon) Clap When You Land. I liked her previous books, especially With the Fire on High.

    Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAIT. There is a sequel to There There coming out this year???!!! I love that book so much and have been stalking his Goodreads author page for another one and missed it?

    ReplyDelete